Saturday, October 25, 2008

What do I want?

A friend of mine asked me the other day what it is that I want from life. What comes next for me? What am I doing here in Manzanillo? What I am searching for? Well, I have thought about this long and hard and I think the answer is this. I want love, I want happiness, I want to find someone to share my life with that loves me for who I am. I want to move forward from the past and no longer repeat past patterns. I want a partner who is available, emotionally and otherwise that wants the same things as I do. I want to laugh, I want to enjoy every moment, I want peace, I want balance. I want to cry less and laugh more.

I am not sure what comes next for me. What I do know is that I am taking this one step at a time and trying not to repeat past mistakes. I want to learn the beautiful Spanish language, which is what I am working on. I want to have some harmony in my life where all things in my life are as they should be - nourished and balanced. I want to enjoy every day and every moment. Here in Mexico, I am accomplishing some of these things little by little. I see beauty everywhere here and have wonderful moments of peace.

A beautiful moment on the beach - I love this time of day.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm SO with you on this post!