Thursday, July 10, 2008

Farewell Party

I cannot even believe this day is almost here - my farewell party scheduled for this Saturday. I have been so busy packing and getting organized to leave the country while also trying to spend quality time with friends and family that I can't believe that the party is almost here. I have so many emotions running through me right now....it is going to be so difficult to say goodbye to everyone. It definitely feels bittersweet - I am excited to leave and start this new adventure of my life but I am also going to find it so hard to leave my amazing friends and family. The thing that gives me comfort is that many of you are coming to visit me very soon. I can honestly say that I am very blessed and have the most wonderful friends and family.....But what will I do without all of you on a regular basis?

No comments: